No announcement yet.

demolition time on the tyne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got some special pictures to take marc?
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

he\'s a rent boy
      "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
      Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Me and Carly get ourselves about a bit now, Money\'s crap but the jobs canny.

Mr Thompson, as Jim Royal would say, \"Rent Boy!!!!!, My Arse\"

Comment

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Michael Owen crocked?. This is just the start of the excuses as to why the get beat on Sunday.

[Edited on 20/10/2005 by Mike.Haley]
            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Thought I recognised him

Comment

Yes, shearer scored, wasnt allowed, ameobi penalty, not given!
                  even mackums agreed with me about them two.
                  I think Shearer scored as well but they did\'nt deserve a draw,the better team won.They should have got shot of Ameobi on loan somewhere to improve him or offload him,IMO he is only there for commercial value,local lad etc etc.
                  I,like all football fans want my chosen team to win but derby games are difficult to predict,lets hope its not pi##ing down and Mr Shearer is left on the bench
                  Cheers Alan...

Comment

Forecast for rain all weekend and roumor of Shearer out with groin strain.
                    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

A geordie, a macum and one of our ethnically challenged neighbours are in the Daddies room on the maternity ward eagerly awaiting news.

In walks the midwife and says, \"congratulations gentlemen, we have three beautiful bouncing baby boys\".

The three daddies are ecstatic and after much handshaking and congratulating the midwife adds, \"however gentlemen, there has been a slight mix up with the babies\' wristbands and we now have an identity crisis, which I\'m sure will be resolved very soon\"

Geordie sprints to the nursery and picks up the ethnically challenged baby and begins to hug it and kiss it and call it son. When the midwife arrives she says \"geordie, you\'ve obviously made a mistake so please put down the ethnically challenged baby\"

Geordie says, \"%*@# off, it\'s better than getting the macum\"
                      Regards, Graham

Comment

Well I know that they\'re still going down,
                        While the Geordies smile and the Mackems frown,
                        "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                        Tight Lines,
                        jonny mc

Comment

Cannit Wait! excitement is killing me!
                          TOON all the way!
                          "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                          Tight Lines,
                          jonny mc

Comment

wheyyy Not long now!

I WILL post tomorrow, hopefully in a drunken state with 3 points and plenty Pride!
                            Tight Lines,
                            jonny mc

Comment

Well, as fishing is my main saturday pastime now, I aint got enough loyalty points, so I didn\'t waste a stamp sending my voucher in for tomorrow, I\'ll miss the old derby game smack in the gob on the way out, but at least I can watch, and even pause the live action (Thanks Rupert) in the comfort of my own humble abode. The saddo next door has given up his toon ticket (hell must of frozen over but no doubt one of the 20,000 on the waiting list has snapped it up) so we\'ll be able to scream obscenities to each other through the bricks and mortar. Most importantly, my match tins of amber nectar are chilling in the safe with the white door mounted under our kitchen bench
                              Only trouble is, there\'s no wine left so I\'ve had to start the game early

May the best team win...

Sheera is a tanker he wears a tankers hat, he plays for scum united he is a f............ t...............

Enjoy the game lads (& yorkie eating lasses)

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Is there any other club in England or indeed the world who can boast of having such a distinctive shirt? Arguably there is no other club who can boast of having had so many great players playing in just the one shirt. Or a club who embrace a number such as we do with the number 9 from fans to players alike?

In world football the great duo of Pele and Maradona have made the number 10 shirt a distinctive one while at Manchester United George Best and David Beckham of late have both made the number 7 shirt a distinctive one for them. All revered numbers in world football, but none match the number 9 shirt of Newcastle United.

SHEARER!
                                Tight Lines,
                                jonny mc

Comment

Working...
                                X