Spinners for Lynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinners for Lynn

Right I am taking no stick for this, she made me post it.

Lynn has spent ages on ebay looking for spinners but can't find (or won't pay the price) of what's on offer. She is looking for silver, shiny (a must) Koster or wedge spinners. Also she wants shiny and colourful spinners, all from 40g to 60g.

Anybody got such things? It would make my life more bearable as she is awfully grumpy after over an hour on ebay !
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Originally posted by kayos View Post

Lynn has spent ages on ebay looking for spinners but can't find (or won't pay the price) of what's on offer. She is looking for silver, shiny (a must) Koster or wedge spinners. Also she wants shiny and colourful spinners, all from 40g to 60g.

Anybody got such things? It would make my life more bearable as she is awfully grumpy after over an hour on ebay !
    dustybin been selling hundreds by the sound of it 50p each,you could order some and collect when your down on you c/van holidays. just lookup his site. tight lines

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
      dustybin been selling hundreds by the sound of it 50p each,you could order some and collect when your down on you c/van holidays. just lookup his site. tight lines
      We have bought loads of leads off him, great bloke. However - and I am saying this very quietly - she wants shinier ones !

Women eh.
      Last edited by kayos; 02-03-2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

ive a few lynn can have mark m8.ile give you them when you come for rod m8
        they heve been used though

Comment

Tell her to call in at Bouyys at Chester-le-Street. They usualy have quite a few in from 49p to 99p and they are nice shiney ones as well as some pretty colours.
          They sometimes have a good selection of poppers and wedges too.
          As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
          but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
            ive a few lynn can have mark m8.ile give you them when you come for rod m8
            they heve been used though
            Sounds good thanks Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.Haley View Post
              Tell her to call in at Bouyys at Chester-le-Street. They usualy have quite a few in from 49p to 99p and they are nice shiney ones as well as some pretty colours.
              They sometimes have a good selection of poppers and wedges too.
              49p to 99p sounds like her kind of price range! Thanks, we need a fair few for the summer, as a seal took plenty last year!!

Comment

BULK LOT OF NORDEN 60 GRAM PERKS WITH TREBLE HOOKS | eBay

Comment

Great.

M
                  Last edited by kayos; 03-03-2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

keep this site bookmarked mark always good bargains rods etc.

Comment

lads look after you.

Great.

M
                      them look spot on mark,lynn should be happy with them. well done NESA SITE. tight lines.

Comment

All sorted now. Thanks to all who helped. Lynn is a happy bunny now and by extension so am I !

Thanks again lads.

M

Comment

Working...
                        X