• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SK3 Boat Rod

Wanted, as above 30-35 quid waiting

Cheers

Tony
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

brand new

Hello mate...i was in fishing shop in blyth the other day and seen these rods brand new for 40notes....just thought i would give u a heads up....look good think am gona grab 1 myself

Comment

Originally posted by ianio.1 View Post
      Hello mate...i was in fishing shop in blyth the other day and seen these rods brand new for 40notes....just thought i would give u a heads up....look good think am gona grab 1 myself
      just rang mcdermott sport and leisure at blyth £59 99
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

cheers Lads - yeah seen for similar price Duncan and would pay that for new...and may still do so...was just wondering if any peeps had a second they no longer wanted and if so I have the readies waiting
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
          cheers Lads - yeah seen for similar price Duncan and would pay that for new...and may still do so...was just wondering if any peeps had a second they no longer wanted and if so I have the readies waiting
          £39.99 eBay brand new free pnp
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

forgot to say it is the 12-20lb one I'm after
            Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

R ryt
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

sport n leisure are 20......30.........,,,,/30.........50
                AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                  sport n leisure are 20......30.........,,,,/30.........50
                  I guess it's how they've been labelled in the shop but Sonik put them in the following brackets:

8-12lb
                  12-20lb
                  20-30lb
                  30-50lb

Sonik SK3 Sea Boat Rod _ 8-12lb/12-20lb/20-30lb/30-50lb | eBay
                  Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

I guess it's how they've been labelled in the shop but Sonik put them in the following brackets:

8-12lb
                    12-20lb
                    20-30lb
                    30-50lb

Sonik SK3 Sea Boat Rod _ 8-12lb/12-20lb/20-30lb/30-50lb | eBay
                    could have been my mistook tony they definately didnt have the lighter one
                    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Little bump on the original comment...It's my birthday this month
                      Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

The SK3 is for monofilament line, if youre using braid it should be the SK4.

Comment

I know mate...but I just can't get away with the livery of the SK4
                          Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

have a happy day when it comes
                            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

tony have a look at the shakespere 12lb class its a joy to use, ive had mine for about 18 month and lve it.

tony
                              have you got a cloth

Comment

Working...
                              X