X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Reef Mould

Long shot I know, but does anyone have one of these they'd like to sell:

Cheers, Keith.

one in the sea angler 01856874924 scotland.

Comment

Cheers Paul.

Does the Ad say how much?
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

no price on keith.

Comment

Moulds

Keith theres a Yellow reef four cavity mould for sale in this months Sea Angler(trading post).

Davey..............

Comment

Cheers Davey,

Paul already pointed that out, I was hoping someone closer to home might have one.

We only really use the smaller size so I'm investigating having one machined that does 2 x 10oz Norways and 2 x 10oz fast drops at once.

Got the raw material & 3D model just waiting for a programmer to get back to me.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Hi Keith,
              I use them fast drops because of what the name suggests, always find the Norwegian ones too slow and never use them - in fact just melted a load down to make fast drops.
              You will just about be ready for the boating season , Bert putting the finishing touches to the boat !!!!

Davey

PS - Are you still getting plenty of e-mails

Comment

Still getting plenty emails Davey

We're getting a few jobs done on Shady now the weather is showing signs of improving.

New dashboard & wiring tidied, new windows & rubber fitted, but still a fair bit to do.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Hi Keith,
                  Glad to hear your getting all your jobs done ready for the season, well its all part of the boating game aint it - luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
                  I it,ll not be long before it all kicks off, only talking about weeks and days now !!!!!!!

Davey.

Comment

Working...
                  X