Spinning rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinning rod

So my spinning rod has mysteriously been snapped at the tip at Lynn's house. I'm thinking drunk 18 year old boy had something to do with it.

Searched Ebay, Gumtree and Cash Generator.............. nothing.

Looking for around 8 or 9ft with thin tip to have fun with Mackerel and Sea trout..............OK Sea trout is a dream!

I can pay now and collect in March. Any offers much appreciated lads.
    Last edited by kayos; 12-01-2013, 09:33 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Originally posted by kayos View Post
    So my spinning rod has mysteriously been snapped at the tip at Lynn's house. I'm thinking drunk 18 year old boy had something to do with it.

Searched Ebay, Gumtree and Cash Generator.............. nothing.

Looking for around 8 or 9ft with thin tip to have fun with Mackerel and Sea trout..............OK Sea trout was a dream!

I can pay now and collect in March. Any offers much appreciated lads.
    What about 2.5lb test curv pike rod are even a 3lb test curv carp rod ?
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
      What about 2.5lb test curv pike rod are even a 3lb test curv carp rod ?
      As long as it's the right length and thin enough, I don't mind Scotty.

Comment

As long as it's the right length and thin enough, I don't mind Scotty.
        Just coz av bean looking on eBay at itam number 261153600026 wich looks good any 99p ;D
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Cheers Scotty, will keep an eye on it, but I usually like to see the whole rod in a picture, but definitely worth watching.

Comment

Cheers Scotty, will keep an eye on it, but I usually like to see the whole rod in a picture, but definitely worth watching.
            Np

Comment

Thers this one itam number 360559638184 ebay

Comment

What's your budget ??

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
                  Thers this one itam number 360559638184 ebay
                  Too dear !

Comment

Got a abu garcia spinning rod and cardinal reel for here, had it on for swap for rough ground reel or £30, its.nice and light but strong mint condition.
                    You Hurd the man tubs...get undressed !

Comment

Originally posted by tinman View Post
                      Got a abu garcia spinning rod and cardinal reel for here, had it on for swap for rough ground reel or £30, its.nice and light but strong mint condition.
                      Sounds good mate, but only need the rod, would you split? What model is it?

Comment

Would rather they go.together as id have no use for the reel but could sort something out am sure, its the endeavour model, cracking rod but i never really use it, took it to the mull once had fun with it on the Pollack and maki, never used.it since

You Hurd the man tubs...get undressed !

Comment

Sorted now, thanks lads.

Comment

Working...
                          X