Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap wanted!

hi all!
    was just wondering if any of you guys or galls would be interested in swapping a beachcaster that chucks 4-8oz and is eyed for a multiplier reel
    i have a old but still very servicable 12ft 9inc hardys mk3 tournament fibalite rock rod eyed for a multiplier and still easily chucks between 6-9oz!
    this rod has some finish comming off but the whippings and eyes(daiwa) are sound!
    it has an old style metal reel seat and carbon spigot but is still a cracking rod for its age as it could pull the plug out if the ocean and is still a very nice rod to use as its very light indeed!
    this would also make a very interesting refurb project for someone as the fibalites were before there time really and are still a good rough ground rod as it will pull anything that swims in!!
    like i said im after a lighter beach rod because i dont fish the rocks at all!
    if anyones interested pm me and i can send pics over no bother!
    anything considerd rod or reel!!
    cheers
    Russell
    Last edited by RL83; 04-01-2013, 11:39 PM.

bump!!

Comment

Bump
      would accept £15 for the rod no less lads and lasses
      where can you get a rough ground rod for that price!

Comment

PM sent
        Species for 2012- Mackerel, Pollock, Codling 3lb 1oz, Whiting, Coley, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, LS Dogfish, Launce, Blenny, Weaver, Lobster, Rockling, Short spined sea scorpion, Pouting
        Lure caught 2012 - Mackerel, Pollock, Coley, Launce, Weaver
        Species for 2013 so far - Dab, Codling, Eelpout, Coley, Lobster, SS Sea Scorpion
        Lure caught 2013 -

Take what you need and leave the rest to breed

Comment

Originally posted by Debaitable View Post
          PM sent
          pm replied bud!

Comment

PM sent mate. If the price is correct I will give you that without even seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by codfather145 View Post
              PM sent mate. If the price is correct I will give you that without even seeing it.
              havnt got your pm mate!! Rod still here

Comment

PM sent again I hope

Comment

PM sent again I hope
                  still no pm mate
                  got a lad comming to look at it mind but your next inline mate will let you uknow!!

Comment

Originally posted by RL83 View Post
                    still no pm mate
                    got a lad comming to look at it mind but your next inline mate will let you uknow!!
                    Thanks mate don't know what's going on sometimes people get my pm's and sometimes they don't .

Comment

name

has the rod got a name on it i built a few got the from r s tackle collingwood st i have seen one i built in a second hand shop
                      old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

Thanks mate don't know what's going on sometimes people get my pm's and sometimes they don't .
                        Aye mate not sure whats happening at your endhope you get it sorted bud!
                        Rod is sold pending payment and pickup

Comment

Originally posted by d-a View Post
                          has the rod got a name on it i built a few got the from r s tackle collingwood st i have seen one i built in a second hand shop
                          no mate just the hardy crest did look for a other name but none there

Comment

Rod gone please close thanks

Comment

Cheers Russell, very nice to meet you mate.
                              Species for 2012- Mackerel, Pollock, Codling 3lb 1oz, Whiting, Coley, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, LS Dogfish, Launce, Blenny, Weaver, Lobster, Rockling, Short spined sea scorpion, Pouting
                              Lure caught 2012 - Mackerel, Pollock, Coley, Launce, Weaver
                              Species for 2013 so far - Dab, Codling, Eelpout, Coley, Lobster, SS Sea Scorpion
                              Lure caught 2013 -

Take what you need and leave the rest to breed

Comment

Working...
                              X