Reel swap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cod magnet View Post
    well just getting this reel of the rocket good deal , he took a marks and spenser grey suit i bought ten year ago and 20 snots , hope it keeps ya warm while ya fishing down the dene with ya best suit on
    do ya honestly think i would wear trousers that you have worn i would have to have them crop sprayed by a plane to get rid of all the infestation
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

u gt a new suit mate?champion its gay night in town tonight perfect timing

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
        u gt a new suit mate?champion its gay night in town tonight perfect timing
        ha only time i wear a suit is for weddings or funerals, and you seem to be well clued up about all the gay nights
        lend me ya handbag phil
        PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
          ha only time i wear a suit is for weddings or funerals, and you seem to be well clued up about all the gay nights
          lend me ya handbag phil
          i ya might bump in to him tonight , then you can tell us is he really BIG phill

Comment

i ya might bump in to him tonight , then you can tell us is he really BIG phill
            cod magnet i will show u if you want you just had to ask lol and rocket man you will have to get my bag back of cod magnet

Comment

aye phil you gotta be careful with cod magnet he used to be in the navy
              PLACES IVE FISHED..

Comment

haha i hurd he was the builder from the village people???

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
                  haha i hurd he was the builder from the village people???
                  yeah becareful if you fish with him at night...hes bedded more blokes than the flu
                  PLACES IVE FISHED..

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                    yeah becareful if you fish with him at night...hes bedded more blokes than the flu
                    so up to now you have had me abducted by aliens ,mauled by a big cat , in electric shock , treatment and now you cross the line calling me a gayo, you know i am a fanny magnet as well as a cod magnet
                    so leave me a be or i wont play with you any more

Comment

so up to now you have had me abducted by aliens ,mauled by a big cat , in electric shock , treatment and now you cross the line calling me a gayo, you know i am a fanny magnet as well as a cod magnet
                      so leave me a be or i wont play with you any more
                      are you for real? have you got any mirrors in your house?
                      PLACES IVE FISHED..

Comment

Working...
                      X