multiplier wanted soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplier wanted soon

wanting a cheap multiplier in a couple of weeks, what will i get 2nd hand around 40-50 pound... dont know how to use one so wanting something i can get used to without anything fancy on it... something basic. cheers
    Mackerel-Flounder-Coalie-Rockling-Bearded Rockling-Codling-Dab-Whiting-Plaice-Pouting-Gurnard

depends on what groung ya using it over....rough ground any of the abu 7000 range with level wind would do????if you wantv it for mixed to clean a abu 650 with level wind perfect

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
      depends on what groung ya using it over....rough ground any of the abu 7000 range with level wind would do????if you wantv it for mixed to clean a abu 650 with level wind perfect
      probs want one for the mixed to clean ground then. cheers.
      Mackerel-Flounder-Coalie-Rockling-Bearded Rockling-Codling-Dab-Whiting-Plaice-Pouting-Gurnard

Comment

slosh 20 or 30 brilliant reels bomb proof mate. pick a decent one up for you budget. user freindly was my first multi. thinking of getting another

Comment

525 mag my opinion ,will suit you fine m8, set mags on slow and away you go
          have you got a cloth

Comment

7000c

Originally posted by will90 View Post
            probs want one for the mixed to clean ground then. cheers.
            abu 7000c with level wind on until you get used too casting,got 2 if interested pm me.

Comment

as above 525 mag user friendly and you wont have to upgrade later when you get used to them

Comment

Wouldnt get anything with a level wind on unless you were using it on a boat 525 is prob the best choice IMO.

Comment

penn 525 mag if ya can pick em up for around £20
                  Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Might struggle to get a good 525 for the dough,but you should have no problems
                    getting a slosh 20 in really good nick for the same amount.Both first class reels
                    by the way.(original usa 525)

Comment

well gonna look at the abu 650, 7000 as alan said and the 525 and slosh 20/30. will make my mind up when ive done some research on the ones mentioned, thanks lads.

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                        penn 525 mag if ya can pick em up for around £20
                        you brought that up again you sod!!

like whats been said before mate all good reels!
                        you can throw a greys g-mag6 into the mix too!!
                        very underated reels indeed!! virtualy a 525 on the inside!

Comment

Go fir the 6500 are slosh 30 are 20 mate
                          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

cheers people, gonna do me research on them now and see which one i fancy.

Comment

Used the same 6500's for years now, but I wouldn't touch the newer models. Also bought a SLOSH 20 off here last year and I've been impressed with it so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X