cheap decent rod for my nephew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap decent rod for my nephew

he wants to start up so after a cheap rod maybe a rebuild to get him started anyone got out? no daft prices please and no pokers he is only 12 lol

Phill theres a salt mx with reducer and rod bag up for sale on here he wants 25quid would be an ideal starter rod mate

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Got a maver Moby dick 12ft.only used once,won it in a comp.30 quid

Comment

replide whats them mavers mate?

Comment

phil did you get my pm the salt rod is not a stiff rod you could of brought him over to have a look if you wanted
            www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

i have just looked its a bargain at your price i just know nothing about them thats all mate he has a fladden floppy stick fixed spool at the min but wants to go on multis

Comment

have a read mate

Shakespeare Salt Beach Rod - Sea Angling Resource
                www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

sounds great for him will be seeing him tomorrow will let you know mate cheers

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
                    he wants to start up so after a cheap rod maybe a rebuild to get him started anyone got out? no daft prices please and no pokers he is only 12 lol
                    Hi mate I have a unfinished project it has a slammer tip and a 6.5 foot but which means its about 13.5-14ft long but the reel seat is stuck near the bottom and will need changing. So if you change that and put some shrink tube on it will look the part and cast 5oz with ease but it has a softish tip.
                    If you promise not to change it or sell it you can have it for free.
                    As the kid would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by codfather145 View Post
                      Hi mate I have a unfinished project it has a slammer tip and a 6.5 foot but which means its about 13.5-14ft long but the reel seat is stuck near the bottom and will need changing. So if you change that and put some shrink tube on it will look the part and cast 5oz with ease but it has a softish tip.
                      If you promise not to change it or sell it you can have it for free.
                      As the kid would love it.
                      i wouldnt take it for free would give you something for it i am seeing him tommorrow i will tell you then mate as am not gready an wont take it for the sake of it cheers mate

Comment

i wouldnt take it for free would give you something for it i am seeing him tommorrow i will tell you then mate as am not gready an wont take it for the sake of it cheers mate
                        That's fine mate.
                        I'm fishing hendon prom tomorrow so will not be in until 8.
                        But I can put it in the car with me if you want.

Comment

replide whats them mavers mate?
                          mavers a big name in coarse angling bud.the sea rods are top spec but they don't make a lot of them.mines rung for fs but used a multi on it and works fine.4-6oz casting weight in bag.surplus to requirements coz I've got plenty rods.

Comment

Got a 12ft silver surf if thats any good to you will accept 20 quid for it .

Comment

Got a 12ft silver surf if thats any good to you will accept 20 quid for it . pm me.

Comment

Working...
                              X