mobile phone wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile phone wanted

Hi had a bit of a disaster at the weekend and droped me phone down the toilet. So I'm after a new one it has to be 3g, something along the lines of a blackberry, htc, android or iphone ect, it has to be either on o2 or unlocked. Now the sticky thing is I broke my elbows a while back and have had very little money my way but I have a fridge full of crab think there's 140 there, a shed load of terminal tackle of when I shut my shop, loads of summer pollock, bass coalie lures 17gram curly tail. If anyones into piking I've got a rovex john wilson 6shooter lure rod and rovex bait casting reel, I would also use this outfit on the sea. Got a waterline beach buddy here I can also put in but this is has been used twice.

So if anyone has out lying about and they want to do a deal with out gis a shoutl

Sorry 2 hear about ya phone mate I wish I had 1 for ya mate hope u get sorted mate I thought u were blanking me the weekend iv been txting u lol
    happy fishing

Comment

Sorted

Comment

unlucky mick .pleased ya sorted ,us gingers must all be unlucky with mishaps puddles is my best
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Working...
        X