Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shakespear tidewater beachcaster for swap

hi all
    im after a back up beach multiplier so after a half decent reel fladen/ryobi/shakespear?? or owt else just summit that works ok and has a decent retrieve on it but no levelwind please must be in half decent nick too!
    im offering a very nice shakespear tidewater beachcaster in 12ft 4-8oz overall the condition is very good apart from a bit of wear to the butt but that does not effect the rod at all
    its suitable for a fixed spool but ive had a multi on with no worries
    would keep it my self but would rather have another reel that i will use and not standing in the courner getting dusty like this rod is doing
    pm me if interested thanks

Last edited by RL83; 30-05-2012, 10:34 PM.

Canny rods, adam123 on here has one and swears by it, recons there the best rods you can buy. How much cash are you after for it?

Comment

sorry mate am just after a swap at the moment mite sell it in the future but would rather see wot any of the ladds have first

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bumpy bump

Comment

bump i am open to offers of what people have got multiplier wise
              i wont bite there heeds off you know
              I am also putting in two half decent telescopic rods that i got from spain years ago!
              there 10ft and 12ft the 10 is in very good nick but the 12 needs a small eye fitted
              these rods would be perfect for spinning and floating!
              thanks! 3 for 1 i would say a bargain!!
              Last edited by RL83; 06-06-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

pics added

Comment

bump
                  like i said lads any age of multiplier really just as long as it is serviceable and has a half quick retrieve
                  anybody got any fladen vantages or chieftan(the gold one) cause i quite like those! not much to them but i like them:

Comment

sunday bump

Comment

Working...
                    X