Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn 160 beachmaster for swap

hi all!
    after my last very pleasent dealings in this part of the forum(thanks again craig)
    i am offering a very well kept and working penn 160 beachmaster multiplier reel for swap
    the reel is in very good condition for its age with only minor pitting to the two front bars due to salt and the inner workings are spot on as you would expect from a penn reel
    it casts fantastically well(200yds easy) considering it does'nt have brake blocks or magnets
    the retrieve is nice and smooth but is only 3.1 which would make it a brilliant reel for boat fishing or clear ground fishing
    iknow a lot of people who use this reel for boat fishing because its a very tough reel
    i would like in return for this would be a multiplier reel suitable for beachcasting
    i would keep the 160 myself but its been relagated to the bottom of my tackle box so would rather someone get pleasure out of it than it not being used plus i would like another multiplier with a quicker retreive to take its place
    again the reel has been very well looked after and is in fine condition
    thanks for veiwing
    Last edited by RL83; 21-04-2012, 08:27 AM. Reason: more detail

can i just add that the reel comes with a parts id sheet and a 10 page plus pamphlet showing the penn reel range of that period all sent from philly usa

Comment

reel is no longer available guys thanks for looking!!

Comment

hi guys reel is back on the market due to a time waster
        dont worry its nobody off here

Comment

if anybody is interested i can send a picture message to there phone of the reel

Comment

Working...
          X