wanted ex army rucksack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted ex army rucksack

As big as possible over 80 liters size with detachable side pockets would be good.
    Or good bergun make....cheers

Originally posted by harry barker View Post
    As big as possible over 80 liters size with detachable side pockets would be good.
    Or good bergun make....cheers
    Have a look on "soldiers of fortune" website,it's where our military get there tackle from,very reasonably price as army surplus stores are charging stupid prices,last year I was looking for a minus 25 rated sleeping bag,my local army surplus store wanted 65 notes for it and it was used from ww1, I managed to get this years model from above website for £44 brand new

Comment

ex army rucksack

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyecodwarrior View Post
        Have a look on "soldiers of fortune" website,it's where our military get there tackle from,very reasonably price as army surplus stores are charging stupid prices,last year I was looking for a minus 25 rated sleeping bag,my local army surplus store wanted 65 notes for it and it was used from ww1, I managed to get this years model from above website for £44 brand new
        Thanks mate ,good site.

Comment

Originally posted by IANG View Post
          PM sent
          Nice meeting you today Ian and thank you very much for a great rucksack.

You are very honest and generous person and I will put this rucksack to good use.
          Thanks again, Harry

Comment

Rucksack

You are very honest and generous person and I will put this rucksack to good use.
            Thanks again, Harry
            Thanks for those kind words,i hope you have a great fishing holiday on the west coast of scotland.Tight lines mate.

Your most welcome,and good luck,Ian

Comment

Thanks again, Harry
              Isn't it great to be of service,and appreciated as we should be

Comment

Working...
              X