travel spinning rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel spinning rod

looking for a nice compact travel spinning rod for me holidays, bit of an all rounder really - capable of hoying 2oz leads in and also ligth enough for a bit o spinning, luring.............

If non available buying suggestions would be good.

i use a shimano beastmaster 240/270mh. it casts 15g to 40g and i've had great fun with it. i've had codling, coalie and pollock to 5lb on it no probs.
    Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

If your not looking to spend much these are great,
      Lineaeffe Carbon Telescopic Travel Rod 8ft/9ft/10ft/12ft Spin/Float Rod | eBay
      I have the 9ft and it cast's 1-2oz good enough and has plenty of backbone to land big fish which you wouldnt expect with the price tag, just aslong as you have a good reel to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun View Post
        If your not looking to spend much these are great,
        Lineaeffe Carbon Telescopic Travel Rod 8ft/9ft/10ft/12ft Spin/Float Rod | eBay
        I have the 9ft and it cast's 1-2oz good enough and has plenty of backbone to land big fish which you wouldnt expect with the price tag, just aslong as you have a good reel to go with it.
        Lidel got sum good ones in ;D
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Travel Rod

I've got a Shimano Exage AX STC 300/330H( item code:TEXAXS3033H).
          Its a six piece rod can been used as a 10' or 11' rod and a casting weight of 20-50g, brand new NEVER been used comes in its original cloth bag and hard carrying tube.
          If I can find out how much its worth I maybe tempted to put it up for sale.

I've also got a Shimano Beastmaster STC 130M ( item code TBMSF130M ).
          Its a seven piece 13'/3.96m and has a casting weight of 4-8oz / 112-224g comes in its original cloth bag and hard carrying tube. This rod has been used ONCE and is in near new condition.
          Last edited by big sid; 10-03-2012, 08:18 PM.
          Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by big sid View Post
            I've got a Shimano Exage AX STC 300/330H( item code:TEXAXS3033H).
            Its a six piece rod can been used as a 10' or 11' rod and a casting weight of 20-50g, brand new NEVER been used comes in its original cloth bag and hard carrying tube.

I've also got a Shimano Beastmaster STC 130M ( item code TBMSF130M ).
            Its a seven piece 13'/3.96m and has a casting weight of 4-8oz / 112-224g comes in its original cloth bag and hard carrying tube. This rod has been used ONCE and is in near new condition.
            pm ya sid

Comment

Working...
            X