No announcement yet.

mk1 apollo or nemisus 13ft rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iv had a mk 1 apollo i snapped the tip on a windy day on the pier took it to greys shop and they cudnt replace it cuz they didnt make them no more sed an upgrade or pay £80 quid for new top section to be made i payed £25 got a upgrade mk2 never let me down yet and iv never in all the time iv fished known anyone to snapp a mk2 in fact iv never nown anyone to snapp a rod while fishing unless like just been sed b4 ur using it pull rocks from the sea bed or dont no how to cast off a pier

Comment

Originally posted by big_sean View Post
      the Apollo mk 1 used to snap very regularary

so nothing improved there by greys still snapping
      again... an uneducated rumor.

Comment

?????

lambengland again... an uneducated rumor. ????????
        would you like educate us in the history ov greys

Comment

You seem to ask about alot of gear in here maybes its you that doesnt know your rods theres some excellent anglers on this site that have used all kinds of rods and had no bother as said maybes its all down to human error why they snap

I know a few lads that swear by there mk2s
          If they were that poor people just wouldnt buy them

Comment

Originally posted by lambengland View Post
            again... an uneducated rumor.
            I think you will find out if you actually ask around they were quite good at snapping about 12" down from the top of the tip

many had them as they seemed like the mutts nutts but they used to snap

Just do some asking around and you will soon find out

Facts not fiction

Sean
            The beautifull South

Comment

I've been out of the sea angling for nearly 4 years but when I was out regularly it was a known fact that the imported greys rods were snapping but as they only cost coppers to import them in they could offer a lifetime guarantee I seen a few snap during casting just down from tip by good anglers not numptys
              Goal for 2012 a 30lber
              http://www.bullrushlake.com/

Comment

Originally posted by northeastcoast View Post
                iv had a mk 1 apollo i snapped the tip on a windy day on the pier took it to greys shop and they cudnt replace it cuz they didnt make them no more sed an upgrade or pay £80 quid for new top section to be made i payed £25 got a upgrade mk2 never let me down yet and iv never in all the time iv fished known anyone to snapp a mk2 in fact iv never nown anyone to snapp a rod while fishing unless like just been sed b4 ur using it pull rocks from the sea bed or dont no how to cast off a pier

This is not the case as Greys have a warehouse in cramlington rammed full of all the stuff they do and they still have tips for the 13ft and 14ft MK1 Apollo's as well as the but sections i know this for a fact as i have been to the warehouse and seen this with my own eye's when i went to get a tip for my 14ft MK1. You will pay to have the new eye's put on the blank only.
                https://www.soniksports.com/ From Mr.Tony Anderson

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 01-09-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X