mk1 apollo or nemisus 13ft rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk1 apollo or nemisus 13ft rod

hi there, am wanting a old style nemisus conoflex must be excellent condition, or a mk1 apollo greys pay nomore than 80 for a apollo greys, would collect no later that 24th as away at min
    Cheers ryan

got a mk2 apollo if any good
    Last edited by northeastcoast; 11-02-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

no thankss

Thanks but no thanks snap to easily

Comment

which uneducated moron told u that? ^_^

Comment

pm sent

Originally posted by ryo123 View Post
          hi there, am wanting a old style nemisus conoflex must be excellent condition, or a mk1 apollo greys pay nomore than 80 for a apollo greys, would collect no later that 24th as away at min
          Cheers ryan
          read your pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by northeastcoast View Post
            got a mk2 apollo if any good
            How much u wanting

Comment

You musn t know your rods well, the mk2 are imports from china or sumwhere and are very prone on snapping then wat happened was greys made the mk3 over here, so know ur facts before starting with the silly comment

Comment

Theres a greys Nitra for sale on here mate
                Cheers Nicky
                http://skarnsundet-fishing.com/
                http://www.sfc.no/ https://www.facebook.com/SFC2014/?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by ryo123 View Post
                  You musn t know your rods well, the mk2 are imports from china or sumwhere and are very prone on snapping then wat happened was greys made the mk3 over here, so know ur facts before starting with the silly comment
                  So the mk3's are made over here and by over here i guess you mean uk mmmm i don't think so
                  The only Apollo that was done here as far as i'm aware is the mk1.
                  As far as mk2's prone to snapping BALLS maybe a few people have had them snap on them but how many to make it worth saying prone i don't think so.Plus i would like to know out of all that have snapped how many was down to user error i'e getting line caught around rings when casting,trying to pull out of snags big geordie the crane would have trouble lifting or even neglect bashing it off pier walls and railings and the such.
                  I have mates who use nothing but the mk2 apollo and have had no issues except for maybe a couple of the rings needing replaced.
                  Last edited by endurothumpers; 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

error

Sorry disagree on everything there on mk2 id rather have sk4 nd there poo

Comment

hahahaha you need to start listening to people with sense then mate, enduro is spot on with what he said... all down to human errors and they wont admit to it and blame rods... how u think sk3's have a bad rep.

Comment

100 percent agree i know a lad who has snapped 3 brand new century ttrs due to his style of casting it shocked the rod with a fast movement and snap century even made his third tip stiffer and he still snapped it this is a rod that big danny uses to hit world record casts just goes to show that any rod will snap if used incorrectly
                        Cod machine

Comment

I have used the SK3 14ft since they came on the market and have never had any bother, still using it today, I also have an Apollo Mk2 and again its a great rod. You here of people snapping them but then again any rod will snap in the wrong hands.

Comment

the Apollo mk 1 used to snap very regularary

so nothing improved there by greys still snapping
                            The beautifull South

Comment

mk2

Sorry to say again but mk2 apollo s are poop if i casted a mk2 apollo the way i do it snap but with my nemisus it would take it with out the worry of it snapping

Comment

Working...
                              X