Fishing hut / shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing hut / shed

Anyone got a hut / shed for sale or know anywhere that sells them cheap.

Am looking for something about 8ft by 6ft, sum room for the kids bikes etc. and sum room for me to make lead weights and storage me fishing box, rod rest, jackets etc as the missus not too keen me bringing them in the newly decorated house

Any info appreciated lads.

Cheers
    Dave

timberline jarrow make you anything you want
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

leam lane sheds

Comment

Originally posted by Piscatorial Pirate View Post

Am looking for something about 8ft by 6ft, sum room for the kids bikes etc. and sum room for me to make lead weights and storage me fishing box, rod rest, jackets etc as the missus not too keen me bringing them in the newly decorated house

Cheers
        Dave
        make sure you alarm it
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by Piscatorial Pirate View Post

Cheers
          Dave
          divorce?

Comment

hi mate iv just put one up that i got from waltons sheds off internet
            £ 284 quid delivered its 8x6 its canny for the money tounge and groove
            www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

Thanks for the gen lads am off saturday will have a look about.

Comment

Working...
              X