• triplex 16ft

Wanted 16ft triplex. Must be good condition

Too long for the pier that mind Steven.

Comment

Got a very nice cond mk1 in hartlepool £140

Comment

Originally posted by steesh View Post
        Wanted 16ft triplex. Must be good condition
        Are you after a fixed spool version or the multiplier one?

Comment

Didn't think there was two versions

Comment

Thanks Adam if I don't find a one locally I will be interested in yours

Comment

[QUOTE=steesh;952555]Didn't think there was two versions[/QUOTE

Yes even though there was no markings on the earlier ones. Way to tell is to look at the middle section, the multiplier has three rings and the fixed spool version only two.

Comment

cheers.

[QUOTE=rommy;952661]
                Originally posted by steesh View Post
                Didn't think there was two versions[/QUOTE

Yes even though there was no markings on the earlier ones. Way to tell is to look at the middle section, the multiplier has three rings and the fixed spool version only two.
                .just looked at mine{xxx}that is,lol.my middle section only has 2 rings,which is what i bought from hardys,for fixed spool use.you learn something new every day..

Comment

[QUOTE=regpude;952665]
                  Originally posted by rommy View Post
                  .just looked at mine{xxx}that is,lol.my middle section only has 2 rings,which is what i bought from hardys,for fixed spool use.you learn something new every day..
                  I was after a multiplier version when I bought mine. The newer version is clearly marked as f/s or m but the price was beyond me. I could only buy secondhand but wondered how to tell the difference between the early ones - I assumed ring spacings would be the answer so compared all the Greys 16footers that had previously been sold on ebay and compared them to each other. The middle section clearly showed the answer and proved to be the case in every comparison.

Comment

Working...
                  X