Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeda icon

After a leeda icon fs
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
    After a leeda icon fs
    I have the power version of Leeds icon excellent condition multiplier rung but it can and has been used with fixed spool without any prob and have used f/spool reel up on it also,contrary to belief you do not need a rod to be rung with big eyes for fixed spool,and if nobody believes me I can prove it,andi am not Justin about lobbing rig out. Wanting 80 quid for my icon.
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Pm me pics mate what condition year a know
      Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

I put a post on here on the 21st december wanted a leeda icon m sport power never got a reply.
        fishing repulic has them on offer for £119.99 they normal price is £149.99
        I have the leeda icon m sport match excellent rod , had a the icon power last year but sold it big mistake on my part these are great rods for the price
        Last edited by dale19; 29-12-2015, 01:58 PM.
        consett warlord retired

Comment

Pm me pics mate what condition year a know
          Just look at pic of a sport version in a shop and that's condition of mine and its only 80quid.if you are on Facebook I can send pic that way in a message but I find it a Clart on post pics on forum.
          did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Yeah mate search Scotty bea on Facebook

Comment

Dale what is the best one to get for mix to rough ground ?

Comment

???????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
                I put a message on here on the 21st december for a leeda icon m sport power never got a reply.
                fishing repulic has them on offer for £199.99 they normal price is £149.99
                I have the leeda icon m sport match excellent rod , had a the icon power last year but sold it big mistake on my part these are great rods for the price
                .think youve missed you pills,lol.please read your post again..

Comment

£120 in fishing republic.

Comment

Dale what is the best one to get for mix to rough ground ?
                    the power is a good all round rod but if you intend to fish heavy ground go for the extra power same price .
                    best to ask reg as he uses the icon m sport extra power rod.
                    consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                      .think youve missed you pills,lol.please read your post again..

got nee pills left reg
                      consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
                        the power is a good all round rod but if you intend to fish heavy ground go for the extra power same price .
                        best to ask reg as he uses the icon m sport extra power rod.
                        .payed £125 for mine scotty at frazers,then about the same to get it all re ringed,imo still a very good price.may sound daft having to get it re ringed,but origanal rings arnt to good @ no you cant buy just the blank.i also done daves mistake,bought 1 then sold it 2 3 weeks later went @ bought the same 1 again.lol.think there on offer atm,£199.99,origanal price £149.99,work that 1 out.lol again.as said scotty £125 at frazers.

Comment

So what one the the red Wight are blue ?

Comment

scotty when I first got the icon m sport power I found it hard to use as I just got back into sea fishing and not very good at casting my m8 springer could belt it out as he is a canny caster .
                            I sold the power and got the icon match a frazers same as reg good price.
                            on my second outing on the walkway the wind blew over my rod stand and nacked 3 of the rings I got stan ( fish fingers) to replace all the rings and custom whipping cracking job.
                            I tend just to use a 5oz lead most of the time and the match rod is perfect also my zipplex sst, but I now need a stiffer rod thats why I intend to go for a icon m sport power.
                            at the moment frazers do not have any in stock as I tend to buy most of my fishing tackle there and they have always been good on prices. also informed reg to go there and get the ultra power.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	my rod (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1523988
                            only other shop is fishing replubic £119.99
                            Last edited by dale19; 29-12-2015, 02:19 PM.
                            consett warlord retired

Comment

any comments reg ? I had the money put to one side for the rod but just been to the vets today with my old dog and he has to have his eye removed on thursday.
                              my dogs are more important to me than a fishing rod.
                              Last edited by dale19; 29-12-2015, 02:24 PM.
                              consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
                              X