Fixed spool reel wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed spool reel wanted

Mid size reel wanted to use with a conoflex bass bandit 12 foot. Been recomended a penn sargus 6000. To be used for light beach work, bass and a bit of spinning. Must be reasonable price and good condition.

reel

i have a okuma intercepter 8/10 condition 10/10 Mechanically £8 well rated med size fixedspool i was using it on my bass rod ideal 10lb - 15lb line
    Attached Files
    Last edited by d-a; 28-04-2011, 04:15 PM. Reason: add photo
    old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

Originally posted by fish2704 View Post
      Mid size reel wanted to use with a conoflex bass bandit 12 foot. Been recomended a penn sargus 6000. To be used for light beach work, bass and a bit of spinning. Must be reasonable price and good condition.
      Alright mate not got for sale but I have the 5000 and 7000 sargus but if it's for "light" work you might find these reels a tad heavy as they all metal reels, otherwise I highly recommend them, I don't find them that heavy but think thats because I'm used to them. very smooth etc etc etc they brill mate, saying that it was someone else who told me it was heavy I never noticed. Hope that makes sense

Comment

hello mate i got a medium sized spinning / light beach reel from lidl about a month ago. Its a crivit one 4 bearings aluminium spool and spare spool is ally aswell. Only cost 12.99 not used it yet but it seems a canny reel for the price an if its not up to much ive lost nowt really. Was originally buying it for the biarn but after lookin at it im gonna give a bash myself ha ha .... Just a bit of food for thought bud
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Working...
        X