33mm Coaster(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33mm Coaster(s)

Anyone got a coaster to fit over a 30mm reel seat. or know of any tackle shops who have a 33mm coaster(s) in. want to avoid mail order as hoping to get it asap for weekend ?

Any help
    Thanks

Not local and you won't get them for the weekend but UK Hooks do a 33mm coaster uk-hooks-The Match fisherman's secret weapon

Depending on what you need it for you could always get some of the Breakaway nylon coasters as a short term fix. I've used these for years and they do a decent job on most reels except the 525 mag or for hauling through the really rough stuff.
    CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

give north east tackle a shout

if not ask if they sell the moveable abu reel seat, i changed from coasters to these on all my rods

Comment

rutherfords in roker have got century coasters 11.99 mate Rutherfords Angling Ltd give them a ring
        www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

spoke with Andy and he's got same problem century only go upto 31mm to go over a 28mm reel seat and the same with nets.

Might have to order from breakaway or UK hooks if nothing local as don't fancy cutting away shrink tube to fit a 28mm reel seat.

Comment

I got a pair of the Breakaway nylon coasters from Andy on Saturday, think I paid £3.95 for them. Not ideal I know unless just clean ground fishing but they will get you out this weekend and at that price won't break the bank.
            CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

davey wanting to try that new toy i,ve got a 30mm fuji reelseat you can borrow with a nylon breakaway coaster on it and it works fine mate
              Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Working...
              X