Floatation suit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floatation suit.

Alright Fellas, Im after a Flotation Suit. XXL or Bigger, as Im 6ft 5" and 18st. And I want summik warm and comfortable.
    I have been offered a MUSTAD 1pc for 45 Quid on E-Bay.....any thoughts on them
    If any1 has anything going give Me a shout or any Places selling them cheap. Any Help will be appreciated...

Cheers Steveo...
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

mate - i am on the large size too but 6'2" and a bit of a lardy. I would not go for a one piece as you dont have the option of just wearing the trousers or the jacket and can be a bit restrictive for the larger chap. i have a penn 2 piece at the moment but cost around the 100 mark - i do understand sundridge do a good large suit for a decent price. The mustad will do you if you want a one piece.

best regards
    j
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason View Post
      mate - i am on the large size too but 6'2" and a bit of a lardy. I would not go for a one piece as you dont have the option of just wearing the trousers or the jacket and can be a bit restrictive for the larger chap. i have a penn 2 piece at the moment but cost around the 100 mark - i do understand sundridge do a good large suit for a decent price. The mustad will do you if you want a one piece.

best regards
      j
      Spot on Jason, al keep that in mind...cheers mate...

Comment

Give this lad a PM, i have bought gear from him in the past and its spot on.

sorry mate just looked think he sold it.
        Last edited by wavy davy; 03-02-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I agree with what Jason says, I'd go for a two piece. Im 6'3 and 15st and got a one piece and it's like wearing a straight jacket when chucking.

Comment

if you can get to fishing republic in sunderland they have there floaty suits hanging up to try on iv just bought some powerstorm bib and braces 30 quid tried them on in middle of shop spot on so try and get down to try there floaty suits on think they have about four different ones
            www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

Originally posted by big g View Post
              if you can get to fishing republic in sunderland they have there floaty suits hanging up to try on iv just bought some powerstorm bib and braces 30 quid tried them on in middle of shop spot on so try and get down to try there floaty suits on think they have about four different ones
              Whats that Powerstorm gear lie, decent is it?

Comment

im 6'1" & 15 1/2 stone of raw, unadulterated, relentless power!! haha. ive had a few floatation suits over the years and nothing comes close to the one i bought in october last year....

its a bit stiff when you first have it on, but after a few hours of wear its great! its also incredibly warm!!
                Hartlepool Pirates Sea Angling Club - Secretary

230m 240m 250m 255.23 PB - 260m next!

Comment

they seem ok very warm breathable i just got the bib and brace the powerstorm gear is made by klobba mate
                  www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

ive got an imax floaty and my uncles got a fladen both bib and brace . both excellent quality . my friend have just getting a suit called bison they seem to be ok too wen moneys tight u can only do wat u can .LARGE BISON 2pc FLOTATION FLOATATION SUIT: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

Comment

Originally posted by stevenswales View Post
                      im 6'1" & 15 1/2 stone of raw, unadulterated, relentless power!! haha. ive had a few floatation suits over the years and nothing comes close to the one i bought in october last year....

its a bit stiff when you first have it on, but after a few hours of wear its great! its also incredibly warm!!
                      thats the 1 ive got and its the dogs dagly bits really good quality and keeps me realy warm . also says you can were just the coat and that will keep u afloat good alrounder

Comment

Working...
                      X