X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead

Anyone got any they're willing to part with? Cash waiting
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

You might be able to get some at your local scrappy mate or have you already tried that and they want an arm and leg for it.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
      You might be able to get some at your local scrappy mate or have you already tried that and they want an arm and leg for it.
      both arms and both legs more like
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

What's the latest price Tony?
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

our six foot friend was quoted £1.40/kilo!
          Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

Crikey!!! My shed is worth more than the house
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

about 2 month a ton in gateshead kieth
              have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                Crikey!!! My shed is worth more than the house
                weres u shed lol
                North East Sinker Supplies

Comment

I declined a quote of £1:90/kg yesterday. Keep 'phoning the scrappies until they have some in.

Comment

the prices ov lead for some months now have been at a all time high 1 yard i use give me it for 130 a kilo which is still to high but its not looking in droping in price any time soon so if anyone is scrapping in lead al give u the same price as the scap yards will give u
                    North East Sinker Supplies

Comment

sorted

this thread can go the way now
                      Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

Weighing in a small car now you can get £200 (rover 200, pug 306) predicted to hit £300 by end of this month/ middle of next month. All scrap is goin up in value so if ya wanting plenty of lead I'd be buying as much as possible now

Comment

was offered a free boat in need of a good home a couple of weeks, lovely yacht too - but it was the 3.75ton lead keel that attracted me the most though, with lead hitting £1000 a ton this week

down side is the boat is lying in northern ireland
                          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

lead

that must be the price paid by the yard for lead
                            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

scrap prices have just fallen last week it was 200 a ton this week its 180 in about 5 weeks it will be back at 120 a ton
                              Cod machine

Comment

Working...
                              X