Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard rod storage tube

Hi

Am moving house soon and am looking for a hard rod tube, something like a bazuka to store my rods in.

Bob

Two things I have used, one is a plastic sewerage pipe from B&Q. This costs but gives excellent protection. The other is cardboard tube that carpets are rolled on. You can get these from carpet stores as they normally bin them.

Trust that helps.

Comment

As a plumber i can easily go down the drainage pipe route, just thought i would buy a proper carrier, thought someone may have had one they may have sold. Will pop into Billys tomorrow and see how much a new one is.

Thanks for you reply though.

Bob

Comment

Ive got about 6-7 cardboard tubes off carpets at my work site if you want me to get you some? Think there about 2.5-3m long each. Let me know mate, im working at new premier inn site in sunderland city centre and live in s shields so can meet you in either of those.
        “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

tubes

dragon carp have got good rod tubes up to eight foot
          old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

Thanks lads, would prefer a proper rod tube, will check out the dragon ones.

Bob

Comment

rod tube

there is a secondhand 1 in a secondhand shop at south shields i can find out the shop address 4 you as my mate works near it if that helps

Comment

Thanks troutmaster, that would be very kind of you.

Bob

Comment

rod tube

hello mate pm,sent with info 4 you ok

Comment

Working...
                  X