Waterproof smock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterproof smock

Before I buy new.... Anyone got a waterproof size medium smock kicking about they want to sell? Must be good / excellent condition...
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Ive got a greys watterproof smock virrtuly brand new all zips ok no rips or tears

Comment

Originally posted by Lance mcvey View Post
      Ive got a greys watterproof smock virrtuly brand new all zips ok no rips or tears
      £££ ?

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Vass smock large £20 new Sunderland

Comment

Need a medium mate

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Sell you this for £15. 100% waterproof

Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
            Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
            Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...087427&alt=web

Just ordered one of these since me titan bit the dust.
              Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by andyco View Post
                Sell you this for £15. 100% waterproof

Erm in a word.... No....

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
                  Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...087427&alt=web

Just ordered one of these since me titan bit the dust.
                  Thanks for that, they look canny, I've just ordered one as well!

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Thanks for that, they look canny, I've just ordered one as well!
                    Haha, I'm still swayed towards the IMAX jacket or smock mate....seriously considering the extra cash and getting the blue one!!

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
                      Haha, I'm still swayed towards the IMAX jacket or smock mate....seriously considering the extra cash and getting the blue one!!
                      Can't pass on a bargain like that. I would of got the blue IMAX but didn't want to clash with you!

(tbh, the sizing on the IMAX wasn't quite right for me, so thought I'd try one of those tf gear ones. Paid an extra £1.50 for 24hr delivery, so should be here on Friday, I'll stick a post/review up, when it comes. Thanks again for the heads up, topbanana).

Comment

Can't pass on a bargain like that. I would of got the blue IMAX but didn't want to clash with you!

(tbh, the sizing on the IMAX wasn't quite right for me, so thought I'd try one of those tf gear ones. Paid an extra £1.50 for 24hr delivery, so should be here on Friday, I'll stick a post/review up, when it comes. Thanks again for the heads up, topbanana).
                        Not a bother mate, happy to help
                        Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

did it arrive? any good?
                          N.A.C.C.

Comment

I ordered one, arrived today good and warm seems to fit the bill, plenty of room and long enough to not get a draught when you lift your arms
                            I like the fact that the pocket in the front is one pocket not two separate ones but the chest pocket goes all the way down.
                            N.A.C.C.

Comment

They're bang on mate, I love mine, even wear it for cycling to work if its lashing down. Very warm as well.
                              Regards Nicky.

Comment

Working...
                              X