Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head cam

anyone got a head cam u can wear on a jetski

Go pro are the boy not sure if water proof like but sure they will do a water proof version
    Species 2013 : crabs, warts

Comment

Vivitar Action Camera

have a look at these, my mates just bought one for the boat, seems canny for the money. http://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai...26adtype%3Dpla

Comment

thanks lads but need sum thing that is waterproof when u fall off the jetski if u no what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by the cod one View Post
          thanks lads but need sum thing that is waterproof when u fall off the jetski if u no what i mean
          Gopro

Comment

go pro are the best u can get but not lots of money. left after buying new toy go pro about £200second hand m8 just on the sniff if any the lads have any thing never no u luck on hear

Comment

I use a gopro for my motorbike, totally waterproof it can actually be used underwater, takes excellent video and picture burst, 12 photos a second. Pricey though paid £300 for mine but still well worth it.

Comment

Have a look at the AEE Magicam sd21 loads more accessories standard then the go pro, also my son has the go pro black and the magicam has better pic quallity.

AEE Cameras | Shoot your good moments in HD!

Comment

Gopro are by far the best. Come with different mounts so you can mount it only your jet ski, body, head wherever. I've got the hero 3+ black edition, amazing quality. RRP about £360 but you can get em for under £300 on fleabay.
                  Personal best codling - 7lb 1oz.

Comment

Working...
                  X