Sheets of foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheets of foam

Hi does anyone know a place in the north east that sells foam sheets? i am after something about 5ft long by 2ft. It is for the boat to lay the outboard down on for awhile.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
    Hi does anyone know a place in the north east that sells foam sheets? i am after something about 5ft long by 2ft. It is for the boat to lay the outboard down on for awhile.
    Just a thought like, what about that foam place up Norham road, just after Tecaz as yer heading north, worth a shot if yer passing.

Comment

b And Q, jewsons, or try any building site that is doing internals as the amount i used to see in the skips was mad.

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
        You want the type called 'Recon' made of chopped up mixed foam glued into
        a sheet, it's really solid. Any upholsterer will get it for you but Beware it's not cheap ....

North East wholesale (will do small orders).
        T K T Cosyfoam Ltd
        Lambton Lane
        Fencehouses
        Houghton le Spring DH4 6HP
        Phone:0191 385 4514
        "My name is 'DrGG' and I'm an addict ..........

Comment

foam

I have a roll of 10mm thick packaging foam if your in the blyth area I could cut you some f o c

Comment

Working...
          X