Ball lead mould

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball lead mould

Has anybody got a 5oz ball lead mould to sell. PM me please if you have.
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

got a 6oz ball lead mould,you can borrow mark if any use.think a 5oz ball lead mould maybe hard to come by.

Comment

They have them for sale on Ebay mate but they are about £20. Looking for some thing cheaper. Thanks for the offer Reg, might take you up on that if I don't get sorted, I prefer 5oz but 6oz would do.

Comment

if you want ill knock you up half a dozen foc tomorrow.just to try out.they will be ready after 6 tomorrow if wanted?

Comment

Very generous of you Reg but I have plenty of lead, just want the mould for future use.

Comment

ok,sorry of no help to you.keep trying.

Comment

Mark I've got a ball mould that does 6+8oz you can lend it any time.

Comment

no good

Originally posted by codfather145 View Post
                Mark I've got a ball mould that does 6+8oz you can lend it any time.
                got the same mould codfather,but hes after a 5oz one.ps,good of you aswell to try @ help the man out.

Comment

Cannonball 5oz Leads

If you fetch me your lead I will make them for you. I have Do - It Cannonball Lead Mould that makes 5oz leads. Chris

Comment

Thanks for all of the generous offers lads but I want my own mould.

Comment

Cannonball Mould

Oceantackle have a Do-It Cannonball Mould in 4oz, 5oz, 6oz, £36.90p with vat.

Comment

I have found one on Ebay for just shy of £20. I was looking to see if anyone had one for sale a bit cheaper but it's looking like I'll have to pay the full price.

Comment

Cannonball Mould

These go for £50 plus mate. He is the cheapest and prompt on dispatching moulds. Chris

Comment

Cannonball Mould

Don't buy them ones for £20 mate buy a quality made Do - It mould you won't have excess to clean off after you have made the lead. Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
                              Oceantackle have a Do-It Cannonball Mould in 4oz, 5oz, 6oz, £36.90p with vat.
                              i have seen charlies moulds they are spot on
                              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
                              X