Waterproof Coat and Pants or 2 piece flotation and gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterproof Coat and Pants or 2 piece flotation and gloves

looking for a decent fishing jacket fo the rain as well as a pair or pants for under my waders or a 2 piece flotation suit also looking for a decent pair of fishing gloves

2 peice suit as iv found it better n go on to ebay and sealskin gloves r the best water resistant n breathable so hands dont sweat m8

Comment

Cheers mate will spy for the gloves

Not many 2 peice suits around locally though and cost a fortune for delivery so was hoping someone on here might be getting rid even just the jacket as can use my sallapettes as bottoms but my old imax suit jacket isno longer waterproof

Comment

you can pick jackets up cheap enough in your local tackle shop plus you get warranty and you know it will be still 100% waterproof, worth the few extra ££ for piece of mind

Comment

or get some Nikawax waterproof spray for your imax jacket

Comment

My local tackle shop is a ripp off mate and he aint interested in helping you or even talking to you, last time i was in he wasnt interested in selling me a rod when i had the money in my hand so needless to say i went else where,
            ive asked or a new one from santa so really just a decent one that will last till then,
            My imax cant be waterproofed its wrecked and leaking from everywhere its been abused royaly

Comment

Originally posted by carl_critchley View Post
              My local tackle shop is a ripp off mate and he aint interested in helping you or even talking to you, last time i was in he wasnt interested in selling me a rod when i had the money in my hand so needless to say i went else where,
              ive asked or a new one from santa so really just a decent one that will last till then,
              My imax cant be waterproofed its wrecked and leaking from everywhere its been abused royaly
              what shop was that then m8 ?? maybe the keeper was having an off day , you should go back again to see , if he's a grumpy fart again , don't go back !!

Comment

been in a few times and everytime hes like that refuses to engage in any conversation, so now i travel further to get stuff or buy online as i dont drive so its easier and he is only 5 mins away but if he aint interested then he aint gettin my money especially when i stood with 150 in my hand asking questions about rods and all the answers he could give were "well what do you expect it to do" or just grunted and pointed in the general direction of his rod selection

Comment

Defo wouldnt go back and were do ya live m8

Comment

Working...
                  X