• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t rock

Wanted the above for a mate cash waiting

question

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
    Wanted the above for a mate cash waiting
    not being funny phil, but what is t rock,ps i bet im not the only one thinking the same unless im a thick c ?tight lines.

Comment

If you need to ask what it is you don't have one so don't worry about what it is

Comment

thankyou

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
        If you need to ask what it is you don't have one so don't worry about what it is
        thats a very nice reply {not}.im still none the wiser @yes dont suppose ive got a t rock,BUT i may of been able to help you out.tight lines.

Comment

I'm guessing Tournament Rock 😳

Comment

Correct bloot lol

Comment

cheers

Originally posted by BLOOT View Post
              I'm guessing Tournament Rock 😳
              its not bugging me now thankyou.tight lines.so i dont know everything fishing wise. i possibly know alot more gardening wise than most members,example,how many members know how to [SEX] onions,meaning sorting the MALES from the FEMALES. ANSWER get a jar of onions {not silverskins}, give jar a good shake,take LID OFF,turn jar upside down SLOWLY,@ all the C--TS will fall out. hehe. again thanks for simple answer .

Comment

The crack on here makes me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                  its not bugging me now thankyou.tight lines.so i dont know everything fishing wise. i possibly know alot more gardening wise than most members,example,how many members know how to [SEX] onions,meaning sorting the MALES from the FEMALES. ANSWER get a jar of onions {not silverskins}, give jar a good shake,take LID OFF,turn jar upside down SLOWLY,@ all the C--TS will fall out. hehe. again thanks for simple answer .
                  Hahahahah. Phil bet you're off sexing your onions now. This blokes crackers.
                  Personal best codling - 7lb 1oz.

Comment

Are you still after the rod mate ? I've got one if you are

Comment

laughing

Originally posted by treetop View Post
                      The crack on here makes me laugh!
                      i nesa members all have good sence of humour, well time for a cheese @ ONION sandwitch now.tight lines.ps when i pick them off the floor,hehehe.

Comment

who you calling crackers

Originally posted by S.mouse! View Post
                        Hahahahah. Phil bet you're off sexing your onions now. This blokes crackers.
                        with cheese @ onions on. ps,i nearly gave you a YELLOW CARD for that remark,hahaha. tight lines.

Comment

Working...
                        X