No announcement yet.

demolition time on the tyne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any other club in England or indeed the world who can boast of having such a distinctive shirt?
    Juventus????
    Davy

Comment

In world football the great duo of Pele and Maradona have made the number 10 shirt a distinctive one while at Manchester United George Best and David Beckham of late have both made the number 7 shirt a distinctive one for them. All revered numbers in world football, but none match the number 9 shirt of Newcastle United.

SHEARER!
      Jonny, stop getting carried away lad. How can you honestly say the likes of Pele and George Best can\'t match Shearer. Great player as he was (and I mean was), he\'s not a patch on Best on Pele.
      Davy

Comment

Time for the chants! ha\'way BriH sing with me

We All **** In A Red And White Pot
        A Red And White Pot
        A Red And White Pot
        Repeat...

Sunlun\'s Going Down
        Sunlun\'s Going Down
        I Know They Are
        I\'m Sure They Are
        Sunlun\'s Going Down

TOMORROW RESULT:

Shearer-Shearer
        The Greatest Striker In The Land
        He Flies Up High Into Ihe Sky
        To head It in
        It\'s A Goal We Cry
        Shearer-Shearer
        The Greatest Striker In The Land

and....

He\'s Like A Fox In His Box
        A Wall In His Goal
        And He Ain\'t Gonna Let You In
        Not Wor Given
        Super Super Shay Given
        Coz He Takes Some Beatin

final time:

Bye Bye Sunderland
        You\'re Not Coming Back
        Read My Lips You\'s Are F****n Crap
        And We Hate The Black Cats

Toon WILL win, if we dont i\'ll not be coming back

BUT WE WILL

"Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
        Tight Lines,
        jonny mc

Comment

In world football the great duo of Pele and Maradona have made the number 10 shirt a distinctive one while at Manchester United George Best and David Beckham of late have both made the number 7 shirt a distinctive one for them. All revered numbers in world football, but none match the number 9 shirt of Newcastle United.

SHEARER!
          Jonny, stop getting carried away lad. How can you honestly say the likes of Pele and George Best can\'t match Shearer. Great player as he was (and I mean was), he\'s not a patch on Best on Pele.
          Hence NUMBER \"NINE\" \"9\", NOT T-E-N (10)
          "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
          Tight Lines,
          jonny mc

Comment

jonny, your talents are wasted.
            Davy

Comment

Meaning?
              Tight Lines,
              jonny mc

Comment

Jonny, enjoy the game tomorrow mate, but remember there\'s been derby games before tomorrow, and there\'ll be (hopefully a couple next season) plenty more
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

i cannot wait keith, may the best team WIN on the day
                  Tight Lines,
                  jonny mc

Comment

Budge up on the Settee Jonny, I\'m coming round to watch it. :P
                    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

settee?, bar stool
                      Tight Lines,
                      jonny mc

Comment

Jonny, those songs are class m8, I\'ve just been watching the X-Factor on telly, I wonder if they could do summit similar for song writers.
                        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

you enjoy them?

Mackem Family

You Come From Doon Seaham
                          Your House Is A Museum
                          You Haven\'t Got A Telly
                          You\'re Rather F****n Smelly
                          It\'s The mackem Family

Song to the tune of: \"The Adams Family\"

Tight Lines,
                          jonny mc

Comment

Why\'ve you got bar stools in the front room?
                            "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                            Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

A macum, a hindu and a muslim are on their way to a conference in the middle of the night when their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere blah blah

They all head towards the mandatory light on the distant horizen where the scheduled Egor type charactor slowly opens the squeaky door blah blah

\"Could you please put us up for the night?\", say the \"stranded three\" in perfect equilibrium as if not to raise any politically correct suspicians of racism in Egor\'s puny little do-good sub-human mind.

\"Yes\", exclaims Egor in a tone that only Egor himself (the eternally oppressed) understands could never cause offence to any mortal but..........\"there\'s only 2 beds so one of you will have to sleep in the stable\"!

So, the Hindu volanteers to sleep in the stable but later....wakes the others and says \"sorry chappies but there\'s a cow in the stable and my religion states that I cant sleep with the sacred cow\"

So, the Muslim volanteers to sleep in the stable but later....wakes the others and says \"sorry chappies but there\'s a pig in the stable and my religion states that I cant sleep with the sacred pig\"

So, the macum says \"for f*** sake I\'ll sleep in the stable\" but later....a very unhappy cow and pig wake the others. The End

Regards, Graham

Comment

its called the \"local\"
                                i do \"peanuts\" \"crisps\" and \"pork scratchings\" also mate
                                Tight Lines,
                                jonny mc

Comment

Working...
                                X