No announcement yet.

demolition time on the tyne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonny is this what you meant by demolition time?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4370530.stm
    Can\'t believe it, they won and they\'re still fighting amongst themselves!
    Davy

Comment

they MUST of been some safc fans involved
      "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
      Tight Lines,
      jonny mc

Comment

now now jonny
        "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
        Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Best left alone lads ....stupid ****s who do that not fans,we\'ve all seen it eh
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

I could\'nt imagine Sunderland fans drinking in Newcastle after the match some how,theres a fair chance the ones causing trouble were\'nt even at the game,not sure if you lose your Season Ticket if conficted of holiganism away from the ground
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Sunderland fans, Gracious even in defeat.
              Newcastle fans? The headlines say it all.
              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Bri

I think they were just returning the said articles whence they came !!

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

i dont want to get into the chat about the bother that went on after the match.
                  just want to say me being a north of the tyne sunderland fan from morpeth, beleive me there are a few of us, that there is still the return game on our turf. we might just turn it around.
                  3-2 and a derby match even though we lost fantastic, we still have the best derby games.
                  cheers
                  mark

Comment

I could\'nt imagine Sunderland fans drinking in Newcastle after the match some how,theres a fair chance the ones causing trouble were\'nt even at the game,not sure if you lose your Season Ticket if conficted of holiganism away from the ground
                    Spot on Alan, it\'ll have been the idiots who were drinking all day watching it in the bars.
                    Davy

Comment

i dont even go out for a pint in the toon now when there is a big game on, even if you have nowt to do with the football you can allmost gaurantee there will be trouble even if you are not involved, bugger!!! i said i was not gonna talk about the bother lol
                      cheers
                      mark

Comment

was on the radio today the trouble was started by known hooligans

Comment

thankyou BriH for backing me up, it wasnt ALL nufc fans
                          "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                          Tight Lines,
                          jonny mc

Comment

It was Newcastle \'fans\' who caused the bother in Newcastle city centre later that night jonny. That came from the police.

Davy

Comment

well their what you class as \"hooligans\", not real nufc fans, every club has them davy, including safc.
                              Tight Lines,
                              jonny mc

Comment

easy game tonight
                                Tight Lines,
                                jonny mc

Comment

Working...
                                X