No announcement yet.

Total prat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a numpty, was fishing marine drive at hartlepool the other day when the sea was just dropping away, quite a few swells where coming over and parents were letting there kids walk along the edge, i couldnt believe it, it would only take one gud un to come over and theyde be gone underneath the railings. pure numptys dont have a clue of the power of the sea.

Comment

What a tit

Comment

sea

your joking the lad needs a slap av a kid probably of the same age makes me feel sick inside just thinking what could have happened some folk shouldnt be aloud kids

Comment

don't know what to say, unbelieveable
          Alan

Comment

thick and **** springs to mind

Comment

This picture was the headline news on the front page of the Sunderland Echo. Hopefully the shame and embarrassment that followed this article will be enough for him to realise the possible fatel consequences that could have resulted in his unbelievably dangerous actions. What a p***k.

Regards Rushy

Comment

Originally posted by lovetofish View Post
                Hopefully the shame and embarrassment that followed this article will be enough for him to realise the possible fatel consequences that could have resulted in his unbelievably dangerous actions. What a p***k.

Regards Rushy
                Unfortunately not, i happen to know who the person is and of the very little i know about him im not suprised. Aparently he still doesnt see the problem

And another thing..... you dont see it in the picture or in the news but the childs mother was there too and guess what... She cant see whats wrong either.... and as if it couldnt get any worse... she is pregnant with there second child.

Phil

Comment

Working...
                X