Mister Watson II 14/5/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister Watson II 14/5/13

After checking reports it looked the better day so me and the lads headed to cullercoats, got there about 4pm. with still quite a fresh offshore blowing which made it just a tad bumpy as headed out, not as flat as reported. Headed out towards the can, with nothing happening there went to try a couple more areas with still no joy. So headed back to can for the last hour and finally into our first then 2 and three. All codling 2 at pound and half and 1 at 2 pound, not monsters but at least its a start. Click image for larger version

Name:	cod.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1529584

Well done CMM, sounds like a nice evening Sesh.
    Nice to see a few fish on the move now, tomorrows forecast looks ok with it deteriorating for the weekend, as normal.

Might wet line myself tomoz, lets see.

Paul

Comment

Nice one mate , a few fish and a run out for the new boat , are you pleased with the boat..

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
        Nice one mate , a few fish and a run out for the new boat , are you pleased with the boat..
        Great pal, just looks like it could be a while before getting back out in it with looking at the rubbish forecast

Comment

And a nice looking Shad there mark

norm
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Norman View Post
            And a nice looking Shad there mark

norm
            not as good as the slinky family tho norm. done the biz anyway

Comment

Nice one Mark, that's the new boat christened. What's the name of your fishing mate by the way.
              P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                Nice one Mark, that's the new boat christened. What's the name of your fishing mate by the way.
                The lad you seen that day was Ian, there is a couple more who go out with me, who are Kev and John. Will introduce them when I see you. Yip hope this boat is gonna fetch us some luck.

Comment

Fish first trip off in the new boat, you can't complain with that! Well done!
                  Two more weeks in delightful Offshore Nigeria to survive before all being well my first "catch" report of the season!

Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham B View Post
                    Two more weeks in delightful Offshore Nigeria to survive before all being well my first "catch" report of the season!

Graham.
                    Cheers Graham, hopefully the weather will change for you getting back

Comment

Fish is a fish glad to see some coming up.

Mick.
                      Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Graham.
                        As you can see Graham, a few fish in the reports. Should be just kicking off properly by the time you get back. Fetch some sunshine and a bit heat with you as well.

Comment

I would love to bring some sunshine back Arthur but it's wet season and tipping it down! The rain is warm though if that's any use!
                          Had reports yesterday of a Captain being kidnapped from a Dive Support Vessel and a tanker being hijacked 20 miles away from the oil field we are currently laying a pipeline in! I can't get home quick enough and I will not be returning to Nigeria in a hurry! Time for a new employer who doesn't operate their ships in Nigeria!

Graham.

Comment

I would love to bring some sunshine back Arthur but it's wet season and tipping it down! The rain is warm though if that's any use!
                            Had reports yesterday of a Captain being kidnapped from a Dive Support Vessel and a tanker being hijacked 20 miles away from the oil field we are currently laying a pipeline in! I can't get home quick enough and I will not be returning to Nigeria in a hurry! Time for a new employer who doesn't operate their ships in Nigeria!

Graham.

wont be long Graham see you then ...

norm
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Wow! dangerous waters there mate, stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X