Northstar 10th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northstar 10th April

Well I've put my name down for 10th April on Northstar. Who else is going, I know Mark & Lynn are going it will also be nice to put faces to names from the site. Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed for good weather on the day. Chris

Booked on aswell, see you there mate.

Comment

I think Duncan(lingking) is intending to go too. If we don't get among the Cod at least we will have a laugh. Looking forward to it.

Mark and Lynn.
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

If Dunc is going, you may swell take Beer an Suncream and hope for abit Sun!!!
        The Fish will be gone like lightening when they hear his voice !!!
        GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
          Well I've put my name down for 10th April on Northstar. Who else is going, I know Mark & Lynn are going it will also be nice to put faces to names from the site. Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed for good weather on the day. Chris
          Chris, what time of year do you usually start on the boats ? Have u had success this early? Just I'm itching to get out...
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
            Chris, what time of year do you usually start on the boats ? Have u had success this early? Just I'm itching to get out...
            We have been down for charters at this time of year for the last 4 years. Last year was awful. Trips cancelled and I think 1 cod between us, when I say between us I mean of course that Lynn caught it! A nice 9lber on Mistress from South Shields. The previous three years were much better with decent Cod to 6lbs on most trips.

I thought I was the Jonah, not Duncan!
            Last edited by kayos; 30-03-2013, 09:18 AM.

Comment

hey Nest do one lol

yes i have spoken to jim,IF theres room,and the weather is half decent,i may hobble along,possibly only armed with much tea and sandwiches and good advice

stevo i think h/pool tends to fish sooner than northumberland i THINK they go east for ling but i might be talking hoo hah
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                hey Nest do one lol

yes i have spoken to jim,IF theres room,and the weather is half decent,i may hobble along,possibly only armed with much tea and sandwiches and good advice

stevo i think h/pool tends to fish sooner than northumberland i THINK they go east for ling but i might be talking hoo hah
                Always room for you I'm sure Duncan.

Comment

Sounds like you'll all have a laugh, and a skip full of fish as well, hopefully

Comment

anyone fancy a flutter on mark blanking ?

10-1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                      anyone fancy a flutter on mark blanking ?

10-1 ?
                      Put me down for a tenner Rob

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                        Put me down for a tenner Rob
                        heh heh....i'm sure you'll do ok mark...

Comment

Rememeber to take your slippers, theres new carpets down on Northstar..

Rob....dont become a bookie you'll be bankrupt in a week...

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post

Carpets, tea, coffee, biscuits and a loo. Just what you need when the fish aren't biting.

Rob a bookie, I'm sorted, if I blank he owes me a hundred quid! Message me his address Chris, so I can collect!

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post

or rich...

Comment

Working...
                              X