Wrecked again 16/03/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked again 16/03/13

Not much of a report as no fish played ball this morning! Was a nice(ish) sea for couple hours then wind picked up and got bit uncomfortable, tried bit of fishing at anchor with no luck at all! Wilson flyers aren't the best on choppy seas might have to go back to my first thought of a nice RIB!! As I'm limited to weekend fishing and don't get many flat seas as we all know lol still enjoyed it and always next time

Always next time Chris, or so i keep telling myself It was spot on this morn at 5.45, no wind and a nice roll on, but like you say the wind picked up a bit and the white tops came on .

I've had 2 ribs and liked them both, great handling boats but can be cold and wet when the sea is choppy.......

Comment

Yeah mate was nice first thing! I've had ribs before and always like them but like u say u can get wet and that's one reason I went for this flyer! Giving up a lot of fishing space though for a cabin

Comment

Bit of fresh air i guess, still 3 weeks until i pop my head out, later start to the season than past 2 years for drifting due to the sea and weather conditions. They soon be in thou, netters hitting a few fresh run cod up Blyth way now.
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Be a few weeks before I'm out again I think richy! Unless the weather dramatically changes nice but I very much doubt it, I think il just give the lads a chance at the h/f comp lol

Comment

Well done for trying Chris. Even the blank reports help to build a picture of how the season is going. Not long now and you’ll be hauling the cod in.

Comment

Working...
            X