Slinky Kate 29th July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slinky Kate 29th July 2019

Late posting this report but Norm and I are trying keep this community going as best we can in spite of life being busy etc etc

Apologies for delay!

Another leisurely start saw us past the piers just after 9am again...forecast had been iffy in the days leading up to the weekend but it turned out alright.

We tried for mackerel just off the piers and got a few knocks but they weren’t shoaling in any capacity so off and out we went.

We tried the wrecks this week but they yielded not much again so it was back to the ever faithful hard ground of St Mary’s where we spent the rest of the morning picking up a few keepers among the hundreds of smaller ones!

Another successful day for Slinky Kate on the water and great company as ever.

Few pics:

Turning to today (6th July) Norman and I met up at the marina at 0800...we’d not really fancied the forecast this week and as such hadn’t really put ourselves in a fishing mindset...so it was a leisurely chat over a beer and then an awesome breakfast at The Lock. Very very good value for money!

I’m traveling to Croatia for a family holiday next week so won’t personally be out for a week or two but wish you all well!

Until next time - cheers, Tony

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Well done in getting out, it's amazing what a leisurely chat over a beer can do. Great pictures too.

Comment

was wondering when the catch report from you lads was coming, well done. Have a good time Tony.

Comment

29th June obvs...

I’m not sure if there’s still moderators still about but if one get s a chance pretty please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Great to read a Slinky report well done gents hopefully NESA isnt quite dead yet

Comment

Working...
          X