Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee Cool Charters-Eyemouth 22 06 2019

Long long time since i posted on here.
    sailed at 8 am with 12 punters,into a flat sea clear water and a cool westerly.
    fish didnt come easy and took some hunting out.all species seem to be in"patches" when they are gone they are gone,as it were.
    Many fish just on size resulting in a lot of returns.
    despite clear water rippers and shads didnt do much,bait seemed to do better--mackarel squid mussel and ragworm and not forgetting the good old shell on cooked prawn,
    hometime (2pm) saw the wind change to S/East and the sea livened up a bit for the 3hr afternoon trip.

tomorrows sees me on John Stewarts Libby 11 out of Amble,fingers crossed for fair weather!!!!!!
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

SEEMS TO BE POOR ALL OVER FOR THE BOAT LADS NOT A LOT OF REPORTS
    SHORE LADS NOT DOING ANY BETTER
    INFACT VERY FEW REPORTS AT ALL ON NESA THESES DAYS
    HOPE YOU HAVE MORE LUCK OUT OF AMBLE
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Beats sitting the house Dunc

Are the Mackey showing on the piers yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Hi,T G W!!!!!!!,reports of the dreaded stripeys on roker pier,to what extent i dont know!!! Was it 1 or was it 1000??? who knows
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
        X