South today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South today

Well i left the marina at 7.30am this morning no daz again hes been busy headed to the souter area the water close in was filthy so started a few drifts on the outer marks a d yet again it fish a dtop but the size's were mrkedey bigger than the last 2 days my intention was to hit a few wrecks at slack water but the fish never turned off so i stayed in the area i kept 13 but let countless go decent 3lbers too my biggest was touching 7lb one of 6lb a few 4lb the rest were 2 to 3lb what a great day i even caught fish on the close in wrecks on the way home the weayhers turning so may have to have a couple days off tight lines

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great results.

WELL DONE.
    i seen 3-4 small boats fishing close in Whitburn area,yesturday.
    while getting some water,for my crabs.

Comment

Well done, water was green off Newbiggin even a mile off and I struggled to find a fish using lures , could it be the deadly May bloom has arrived inshore as water was clear as a bell day before ?

Comment

well doneon the bigger fish was that you tied up at north shields today I am on corporation quay

Comment

Some cracking sized fish there! Well done.

Graham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GARYGERNARD View Post
            well doneon the bigger fish was that you tied up at north shields today I am on corporation quay
            Might of been i was getting fuel the other day

Comment

Working...
            X