Newbiggin Kayak 20/05/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbiggin Kayak 20/05/19

Launched from newbiggin today for a change instead of the can, water was fairly clear, lovely day to be out on the water. Ended up with 4 keepers 2.5- 3lb and 4 slightly smaller, all fish fell to fire tiger black minnow shads.

Last edited by Russ hud; 20-05-2019, 07:22 PM.

canny going m8
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Hey hey way to go Rocky. Great to see your catching from your new yak. Well done that man. Cant wait until i'm alongside you providing a bit competition
      PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

Chunky looking fish, and a nice day to boot. Well done!

Comment

Canny session on the light gear , looks like Jeffs old yak getting covered in cod s$it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
            Hey hey way to go Rocky. Great to see your catching from your new yak. Well done that man. Cant wait until i'm alongside you providing a bit competition
            Aye Trevor it’s definitely worth a trip up the coast, free car parking and very easy access onto the beach/fishing grounds. I’ll give you a call nxt time i’m out 👍

Comment

Nice pics and read, love a bit of shad fishing. You're right about the the free parking north of the Tyne and the fishings better too.

Comment

Nice looking fish mate

Comment

Originally posted by Russ hud View Post
                  Aye Trevor it’s definitely worth a trip up the coast, free car parking and very easy access onto the beach/fishing grounds. I’ll give you a call nxt time i’m out 👍
                  Excellent Rocky. Look forward to it.
                  PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

Working...
                  X