Kayak boat station Whitley bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak boat station Whitley bay

Me Jeff and Brian met at the boat station 8 ish wiith Brian turning up late and me and Jeff hanging around for him to get all his gear ready only to hear a shreek Sh1t! I've forgot my paddle > (its an age thing) anyway a quick call to Tim with him living the nearest brought him a paddle. Thanks Tim!
    So the three of us headed towards the can with just the odd bites i had a whiting and a couple of codling that went back alive. Brian decided to head inshore to the hard ground on the reef about 30 ft mark, good move when me and Jeff finally got there he had 4 codling to about 5lb and had lost a big fish Jeff ended up with about 3 but king cod Brian had about 10, he fished like a trawler. So now you know where there hiding Dave

Still can't find that bl**dy paddle

Just add water!

nice one guys well done a wish a was out there haversacking yous lol,atb plum
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Think it will be shore fishing for the next few weeks with the wind forecast.
      Just add water!

Comment

Looks a canny day mate. I'm definatley getting myself one of them yaks so might see you out there.
        Tight lines
        Davy

Comment

Great report and pics , canny bag of codling there

Comment

Nice session and report mate!! Cheers for sharing it with us all!!! Hope some of those Codling push in shore over the next few weeks!!!!

Comment

Some nice fish and good pics lads looks like you all had a good day, bet it was cold

Comment

Originally posted by CHOPPER View Post
                Nice session and report mate!! Cheers for sharing it with us all!!! Hope some of those Codling push in shore over the next few weeks!!!!
                all the fish were caught close in about 600 yards offf the beach on the reef
                first bit blow should bring them in a bit closer
                great pics pete ,after catching the first cod and showing brian how its done he did allright
                nice to be out and into the fish again see you lads soon jeff
                http://www.kayakfishingshack.co.uk/[B]

Comment

Working...
                X