New member new boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member new boat

My user name is speirsy my boat is called abbie louise its an antares 7 peche its a lovely boat with masses of room i would like to take this opportunity to thank two mates of mine for all the help they have given me this last couple weeks with getting my boat ready for the season cheers john reynolds (jules)tony evans (grace)cant thank you two enough i would put a pic of the boat on here but the instructions may aswell be in japanese ha ha

welcome to the fold, your timing couldn't be better , The fish are starting to show. When are you planning to take her out? Is it your first boat or are you a seasoned sailor. either way I bet you can't wait to get her out. I hope you have a happy and fruitful first season, good luck
    •Secretary not permanent fixture until screwed on top of desk
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    :man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day

PB COD 22LB (BOAT) Grafter h'pool
    LING 21LB (BOAT) Esmeralda h'pool
    CONGER 30LB (BOAT) IOM
    THORNBACK RAY 13LB (BOAT) ULLAPOOL
    COD 12LB PIER(middleton)
    CARP 30LB CANADA
    PIKE 25LB SCOTLAND

Comment

Welcome to NESA and congrats on the new boat
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Hi Speirsy, welcome to nesa. Have a good season with some catch reports.
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Cheers lads yeh my first boat used to do a lot of diving so know a bit had her out a few times had buckets full of fish i fish a lot with two great lads john (jules) tony (grace) out of the royal quays marina

Comment

Welcome Speiry , my boat is Swordfish ( Antares 710 ) is moored opposite you next to " on a roll " , think I seen you off the can last Thurs , nice boat btw

Comment

Yeh daveym i saw you when we were out i was looking at your boat with a view to buying one but mine came up and couldnt believe the amount of fishing room on it so got it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

What engine is in it ?

Comment

Its a nanni 175 pretty quick

Comment

i was on-a-roll on sunday and im sure you were opposite on-a-rolls birth, did you have your mrs and a young lad cleaning the boat down? (well trained)

Comment

Ha ha no mate no wife but i am opposite ish to on a roll offshore at the mo

Comment

yeh tony just opposite and down a bit from on a roll no one on my boat im offshore mate

Comment

Yeh tonynufc i saw you in the lock is the lads boat who used to go to norway with tony (grace)and john (jules)we are back over there in two weeks

Comment

Working...
                          X