Lucy Olivia 9/9/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy Olivia 9/9/12

Nice morning out off Souter this morning, struggled to find fish to start, decided to get a good stock of mackeral in the freezer as them coddies didn't want to play early on. Decided to try on the hard stuff really close in for the last half hour, had 4 fish straight off biggest just shy of 10lb, one 7lb and two around 4lb, had to leave just as i had found em or risk the consequences at home........ Yes dear I will definately be home for 1 o'clock.......!!!
    Attached Files

good going in these hard times
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Great stuff
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Great result is the boat and engine running ok, its been a while since i've seen you

Comment

spot on.........

nice one..

Comment

very nice catch mate wished i had went back there yesterday instead of sh!tty south
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

;D that's wer a got my 1st ever long and ov long too
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Well done nice fish.

Comment

Lovely fish there, looks like a flat calm sea to boot as well.

Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Codcrazy View Post
                    Nice morning out off Souter this morning, struggled to find fish to start, decided to get a good stock of mackeral in the freezer as them coddies didn't want to play early on. Decided to try on the hard stuff really close in for the last half hour, had 4 fish straight off biggest just shy of 10lb, one 7lb and two around 4lb, had to leave just as i had found em or risk the consequences at home........ Yes dear I will definately be home for 1 o'clock.......!!!
                    Nowt worse than clock watching when your having fun. Good report and pics
                    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Miss spelt

that's wer a got my 1st ever ling and pb ling to
                      Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Dont catch too many of those coddies... thats where I fish off the cliffs and don't want you stealing food out of my kids mouths!
                        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
                        X