Madonna seahouses 8/9/2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna seahouses 8/9/2012.

Well lads went to Seahouses this morning with my neighbour Arthur for fishing trip aboard Madonna. 8 of us. I was met when parking the car on the pier by a young georgous lady changing into her diving suit and not really giving a monkeys who saw her in her underwear. What a brilliant start to the day.
    Anyway we set off for the fishing and to cut a long story short it was real hard work. About a dozen keeper Cod. Biggest just under 8lb most of the rest pan size. Tons of Mackeral. Couple of launce and couple of Pouting.
    Still enjoyed the day sitting in the sun and i have a pansize cod and loads of fillets of frozen maccy for winter bait.
    Daylights did the damage even getting the 8lb er. My shads were used and were useless.
    Tight lines Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Surprised you got no pics Mick, not fish but the diver

Comment

Not your usual boat Mick, but you still got among the fish
      No arrests for indecent exposure today then......

Comment

Perfect day to be afloat Mick, even though the fishing was a bit slow.
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

aye usually take the camera and wish i had when the 8lb er came up. Will take it next time.
          Mick.

Comment

Mick, pass my regards to "your mate" Arthur

norm
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
              aye usually take the camera and wish i had when the 8lb er came up. Will take it next time.
              Mick.
              not bothered about a photo ov the 8lb er but wouldnt minded seeing photo ov the half naked female diver lol well done on the catches m8 also
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

was there many seals mick? cos there were hundreds at craster last sunday
                have you got a cloth

Comment

No seals but saw a big pilot whale. He hung about for ages near a bouy about 500 yards from us. You could hear him breathing each time he came up.

Comment

Working...
                  X