WEEKLY UPDATE - MORE PBs ON MISTRESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEKLY UPDATE - MORE PBs ON MISTRESS

Another week has passed and its been a struggle getting to sea with the current weather system hindering us. never the less when we have been to sea we have been getting amoung the fish and finding a few PBs for the anglers aboard Mistress.

We had a fress SW so I got a small party tucked in under the cliffs for a bit of pollock action
    pictured are Danny and Jonjo with a couple of fish caught on jellies in around 15ft of water

Andy Peat (halfprice) had another trip us again bagging cod into double figures

Steve and Geoff caught a couple of nice fish, on the same drift! Steve's went 14lb and Geoff's 13lb
    Steve

Geoff

The same day Jason managed a nice cod approaching double figures

Got a shot here of Sea-Otter 2 and Jean-k as we all raced off to our first marks of the day. .

Paul Turner found himself a PB cod into double figures this day on single hook mackerel baited trace

Mistress regulars, father and son team Steve and Tim Hoyle with a couple of well conditioned cod

Cheers

Rich

Great report Rich. You always seem to be thinking out of the box and getting your customers some fish. Hope Lynn and I can get a wee trip out with you in October, if the weather by some miracle calms down!

Mark
    Last edited by kayos; 30-08-2012, 01:35 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

cracking report and matching pictures with quality fish
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

some cracking fish there m8, well done to all.
        slosh 30
        mag 525
        6500 c3 ct
        7000i
        sonik sk4
        greys orion mk1
        conoflex dc6
        penn extreme

Comment

Nice report and fish happy fishing ;D
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Working...
          X