No announcement yet.

Pleasant Company off Blyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEANO,GREAT PHOTOS MATE GOT SITE OF APOD LAST SUNDAY AT NEWBIGGIN,PLAYING AROUND OUR BOAT,NICE TO SEE GREAT.

Comment

Am still trying to figure out how to store a ten foot yak in a two bed flat...but I'll get there!

Great stuff indeed...great report!
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
        Am still trying to figure out how to store a ten foot yak in a two bed flat...but I'll get there!

Great stuff indeed...great report!
        It's doable mate, I had the same problem when I lived in a flat in shields, I used brackets fixed to the wall so it can be done mate wife wasn't happy but once I said she could go on a shopping spree she calmed down

Thanks for all the comments lads I'd better get a decent camera just incase it happens again

Comment

get one of these mate, one of the first things i am going to get when back in from graft,

Buy PENTAX OPTIO WG-02 GPS | 16MP WATERPROOF GPS DIGITAL CAMERA - Action Digital Cameras | Comet

Comment

Originally posted by airborne View Post
            get one of these mate, one of the first things i am going to get when back in from graft,

Buy PENTAX OPTIO WG-02 GPS | 16MP WATERPROOF GPS DIGITAL CAMERA - Action Digital Cameras | Comet
            Looks good al, I'll see what ya feedback is on that

Comment

I was hoping you would get it mate, and then i would get your feed back

Comment

Me phone was in that idry case I should have tried it underwater phones insured anyway ... Either that or me hand would have been taken off !

Comment

Originally posted by beano View Post
                  lol, anything is possible at the moment as there was a porbeagle caught in the nets last week but they have always been not far off as we used to catch them by mistake in the nets in the early 80,s ... Horrible way for a great creature to go tho..
                  good report Steve, fantastic sight them running under the boat. I was fishing out from port Logan s/west Scotland, and there was 4 Basking shark not far away, when one came towards us, and the boat the three of us were in wasn't very stable, then at the last moment, it dived below us. What a sight, it must have been near 30ft long about six feet under the boat. Absolutley amazing.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                    good report Steve, fantastic sight them running under the boat. I was fishing out from port Logan s/west Scotland, and there was 4 Basking shark not far away, when one came towards us, and the boat the three of us were in wasn't very stable, then at the last moment, it dived below us. What a sight, it must have been near 30ft long about six feet under the boat. Absolutley amazing.
                    Yeah it was great Arthur,to see them going underneath the yak and jumping off the bow was amazing and capsize drills came to mind lol, but these are well aware off how close they could come tho.. Rather see these than basking sharks tho ! ... Might do a few more early launches and see if this ever happens again

Comment

give me a shout on other means mate

Comment

I miss my yak,must of been an awesome experience .people pay to see stuff like that,all from the comfort of your yak,whilst fishing,excellent pics mate,your local paper would probably publish them,get them in your local gazette,or what ever your local papers called

Comment

Working...
                        X