Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SAPPHIRE" Chartered Fishing Boat,Sunderland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul_h View Post
    another thread spoilt......... seems very persistent, obviously blatant victimization, i don't see similar comments/reminders thrown to the other charter skippers.............

I do not understand what all of this is about.............but everytime i open a Sapphire thread it end up like this....

FFS sillyturbot, sort your problems out and stop spoiling a good forum.
    if you have gripes with the owner take it offline in private.

Now... anyone been fishin lately, have you seen any boats out there with a couple of trekky's hoyin pink shads about...? just wonderin
    Paul
    I second that amen
    Cod machine

Comment

sapph33

I agree with you harry i don"t even know this guy from adam why he picked on me in the first place god only know"s but he make"n sure i don"t forget and evey one else, i like come"n on this site was toll bout it thou a friend anoth skipper but am getting a bit fed up now, evey time i post a new thread he has something to say bout it,
      Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

I agree with Taylor on that, theres only so much people on this site can take of certain people, criticising intimidating threatening and trying to bully certain individuals, should b banned from the site if problem persists

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_h View Post

Now... anyone been fishin lately, have you seen any boats out there with a couple of trekky's hoyin pink shads about...? just wonderin
          Paul
          with big pollock on the end of em.......

Comment

Originally posted by sapph33 View Post
            I agree with you harry i don"t even know this guy from adam why he picked on me in the first place god only know"s but he make"n sure i don"t forget and evey one else, i like come"n on this site was toll bout it thou a friend anoth skipper but am getting a bit fed up now, evey time i post a new thread he has something to say bout it,
            Thing is Peter,what you do has nothing to do with anybody on this site at all mate,you are a charter boat skipper and what I can make out a good one as well.
            You need to make a living and by offering a quality service as you seem to do the last thing you need is for people making comments that right out of order.
            I have followed you theads out of interest but they have been spoilt by certain individuals.....its wrong very wrong in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
              with big pollock on the end of em.......

Ha, forgot to mention that........

see ya soon

Paul

Comment

gary just lights the fuse...and lets everyone bite....

been there ......and fell for it...

but not again...

ignore him...

Comment

This is one of the main reasons why i dont frequent forums very much now, too many opinionated people who know nothing or very little.
                  I had a similar type of problem on some fish keeping forums, you generally find its jealous people with nothing in life so they find ways of bringing others down for there own amusement.
                  Funny thing is which i found was that when you actually get to see them they are just spindly little weeds and when they get called out to sort it out they quietly slip away back into the woodwork.

Comment

Missing anglers

I think you should be allowed to name and shame the ones that dont turn up. After it's been done a couple of times people will take notice.

Comment

sapph33

And when did i take a party off the north star may i asked,
                      Last edited by sapph33; 31-07-2012, 10:49 AM.
                      Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

billyturbot has defo got it in for you for what reason i will never know its pretty sad to be onest picking at every thread you post and pulling you down , a wonder if hes the type who would say to your face what hes says on here ?? a dont even know the bloke but he get on my nerves the way he goes on

keith....
                        pb = boat - 24lb cod , 22lb ling ,11lb coalfish
                        shore = 12lb cod , 7lb pollock

kompressor ss
                        conoflex nemesis slr
                        carbon metal crest

penn 525 mag 2
                        saltist 20h
                        penn fathom 15

Comment

Originally posted by billyturbot View Post
                          just nice to keep it legal peter thats all I said after all you do have a prohibiting order on you no further than 20 mile
                          what's it got to do with you like? you always come across as a right prick.

Comment

Originally posted by elliott.e View Post
                            what's it got to do with you like? you always come across as a right prick.
                            Well said mate
                            pb = boat - 24lb cod , 22lb ling ,11lb coalfish
                            shore = 12lb cod , 7lb pollock

kompressor ss
                            conoflex nemesis slr
                            carbon metal crest

penn 525 mag 2
                            saltist 20h
                            penn fathom 15

Comment

Keep calm and carry on mate
                              John