Tcq 29/07/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcq 29/07/12

Out with Dave who owns Wicked Jack today with Micky choosing to give it a miss on account of the strong westerly's forecast!
    Out we went after one and the frecasters had got it wrong. We pushed a bit further off and the conditions were great, just a shame it was slack water!

We picked away at various wrecks picking up a couple of fish from most before we had to head back in for some shelter as the wind came away as it was supposed to be and this move resulted in the best fish of the day for me, a nice 7 1/2 lb'er:

I had a great fight off this one in the shallow water. No fishing for a few days for me as it is off camping with the tribe!

Graham.

good catch and pictures as usual graham m8.

Comment

Nice one Graham and the lads, that new boat is getting some hammer now innit.

Paul

Comment

Great report Graham

Comment

Nice fish that Graham, and pics are sharp. Nice leisurely start at 1pm. spot-on mate.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

All smiles again Graham , nice one!

Comment

Well done lads, few more hours on TCQ, hope your loggin them down Cptn

Comment

Thanks again Graham for the trip out on TCQ! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Comment

Back from camping and the forecast looks good for tomorrow and friday sessions!

Graham.

Comment

Working...
                  X