No announcement yet.

Slinky Kate - May 29th 2012 - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graham, the camera multiplies my chins and if I smile it just makes matters worse
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

I Bet There's A Special Fish Out There Keith With Your Name On It That Will Have Your Smiling .
      Glad To Read You & Norman Had A Good Day.
      Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Been grinning ear to ear most of the day graham, just not for the camera
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Great to get into the action Norman/Kieth, it's all coming good now with some quality fish, and more mackerel showing. Good report m8.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

is it just me or do the mackeral seem a bit bigger this year ?

Comment

Cracking stuff lads, enjoyable reading and great pics as always!!!!!

Comment

I didn't know people fished mid week , , great read Norman as always , don't get to used to this mid week fishing though, I've heard they are going to make it compulsory to work till your 75

Comment

It's reports like this that make me gutted I sold my boat lol seriously well done lads them trips are becoming more and more frequant it can only be a good sign of things to come cracking pics and report as ever
                  Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                    is it just me or do the mackeral seem a bit bigger this year ?
                    Some Are Some Aren't.
                    But There Has Been The Odd 1 or 2 That Looked As They've Been Working Out Down The Gym.
                    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
                      I didn't know people fished mid week , , great read Norman as always , don't get to used to this mid week fishing though, I've heard they are going to make it compulsory to work till your 75
                      hes defo not a day over 70 .. 5 more years at it
                      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Thanks for the report Norman, great fish and a great day for you both, can't beat the early starts.
                        Paul

Comment

Great report ! I'm green and its not sea sickness !
                          Cheers Bert

Comment

Well done on your catch Norman and Keith great report and pics

Comment

Well done on the catch Norman, great report and pics too. You've made it all sound easy, which we know from experience, and a foggy day out on Sunday that it's not

Comment

Great report and pics

Great report Norman and the pics look fantastic, will have to find out how to post them like that instead of attachment lol
                                The fish not so good today, slack tides and very little wind, boat was just bobbing about, no drift!!
                                www.tjgannet.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X