Jester 22.08.2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jester 22.08.2011.

Had a trip out with Deano today and did a couple of wrecks, only one fish to report and that was a ling of 9lb 5oz caught by Deano. Plus loads of Macky but they don't count .

The wind spoiled the first couple of hours with a fast drift and plenty gear lost.

We tried everything today, shads, pirks, baited traces and baited lead heads but the fish were'nt playing, well done Deano for getting the only fish , was still nice to get out and the craic was good as well.

No pics today, Deano was too shy...

cheers for report chris and deano, seems catch rates are like the tide ever ebbing and flowing ..... still that what makes it soooo good, the anticipation of the next time never knowing how it will be ...

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

shame there wasnt much about ,deano will catch fish out out the lavvy nice ding a ling
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

hard lines chris,still a nice day to be out
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Cheers for the invite mate it was a real pleasure to fish on your boat and very comftable even though only one fish was boated it was lovely out there and canny crack lost count of gear lost LOL thanks again mate much appreciated
          Cod machine

Comment

Thanks for that Deano, i ejoyed the company mate , just nice to be out there and chill out, it's not all about catching it's about enjoying the experience, and as Norm says the anticipation of not knowing what you're gonna get.......Which for me today, was nowt.......OOPS.....sorry i forgot, i caught a gull, which wasn't too happy...

Comment

Swings and roundabouts Chris , one day a 15lber , the next zilch , that's what it's all about mate , makes it what it is , bloody brilliant , I love fishing

Comment

Good company and a good day out is what it’s all about.

The fishing has gone very quiet round here just now, I wonder if all the fresh water coming out of the rivers over the last couple of weeks has caused the lull.

Comment

I chris it sems hard going at the minute,but like you say nice to get out and have a bit craic,has the water cleared up any since last week.

Comment

You can't win em all Chis, but it's good to try, well done deano, saves the blushes. You'll probably be out over the bank holiday Chris, so I hope you get good weather I'm away with the caravan
                    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Aye Arthur, i'm hoping to get out, just hope it's not a "Blank Holiday" ,
                      Norm's had a good result today so i'll be looking for gulls diving, not wrecking.

Comment

Working...
                      X